Every day, we partner with organisations in the life sciences community and beyond to transform lives across the UK.
The last year has demonstrated just how critical the pharmaceutical industry is to the future of the UK’s health and economy. The partnership between industry, government, academia and the NHS has been critical to the UK’s COVID-19 response.
Thursday 29 April 2021
10:00 - 14:15
The ABPI’s 2021 Annual Conference brings together leaders from government, NHS and industry to discuss how we can build on this partnership to deliver on the ambition to make the UK a life sciences superpower, deliver world class NHS healthcare and build back better following the pandemic.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health
• Professor Sir John Bell, University of Oxford
• Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA
• Professor Gillian Leng, Chief Executive, NICE
• Dr William van’t Hoff, Chief Executive, NIHR
• Matthew Whitty, Chief Executive, Accelerated Access Collaborative
• Blake Dark, Commercial Medicines Director, NHSEI